Keys to electronic music production
The Degree in Digital Music Production from the Institute of University Studies Amerike offers you an activity that will allow you first-hand experience:
Watching the process of creating an electronic music song, in this case Future Bass style, very fashionable these days. How the idea is created, the composition, the arrangements, the production and, finally, the mixing and mastering processes. This way, you will be aware of all the necessary knowledge needed in the process of a musical production.
What do we offer you?
Create your first digital music production from scratch
In this workshop the processes through which a totally digital production goes through will be explained:
- Generation of ideas
- Sample selection
- Synthesis of sounds
- Mixing and mastering
At the end, the student will be able to create his/her first musical production from loops.
Where to do it?
It can be done in two ways:
- In the facilities of the Institute of University Studies Amerike, we have the ideal spaces and the optimal equipment to carry out the workshop. We especially invite you to choose this option so that you can take advantage of your visit to our University to get to know us.
- In your own school: if it is more convenient that one of our specialists travel to your center due to logistical reasons or academic management, we can sort it out. In this case, it will be necessary to have a room with enough computing equipment and a good internet connection. It should also be borne in mind that some content or tools used during the workshop may be modified according to the software available on these computers.
Taking into account the approach and the contents depth that are treated in both activities, the ideal audience for this workshop are the students of last semesters of high school.
The profile of the ideal student to attend these activities is anyone who is interested in the music industry as well as in music production.
How much is it?
These workshops are a service offered by the Institute of University Studies Amerike at no cost, to show high school students the processes through which a totally digital production goes through.
Therefore, it is a 100% free activity.
At what times?
This activity can be scheduled from Monday to Friday
At these hours:
- In the mornings from 8 am to 2 pm
- In the afternoons from 4 pm to 7 pm
* You must previously check the availability of laboratories and/or teachers at the desired times, since they may already be occupied by previous reservations or other activities of the University.
How to book?
To register your school to any of the two activities (conference or workshop), or to answer any questions regarding the number of groups that can be registered, agenda or logistics for the organization of this activity, just:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3320661363
Please, have the necessary data ready to make the reservation:
- Name of the school and high-school modality.
- Desired activity and chosen place to develop it.
- Number of students (and groups) interested in attending, and what semester they are on.
- Possible dates and times in which the activity could be carried out (ideal if more than one alternative is proposed).
- Name, email and contact telephone. We guarantee that you will have an answer in less than two business days from when you send us your proposal.
If I have a student who is very interested in the music production, who would like to attend one of these workshops or conferences, but for any reason the school is not able to register a whole group in the available times, what can we do?
No problem. All you have to do is to ask this student to contact us directly via email at email@example.com or by phone at the number 33 2066 1363 and we will arrange a date with them so he/she can attend the University by his/her own to take the workshop in any of the given schedules.
Where can I find more information about the university and/or the curriculum of this degree in music?
The official name of this new degree is “Digital Music Production”, and all the information about the degree and about the University can be found in: https://amerike.edu.mx/
Is there a requirement, limit or restriction to register for these activities?
No. The only requirement to be able to sign up on a specific date is to make the request at least two weeks before the scheduled date for the activity.
Take into account that it can already be a reservation on the desired date, or that for other calendar reasons it is not possible to make the reservation on that exact day. Therefore it is ideal to propose not only a specific date but also several possible alternative days and hours in which the activity can be carried out, and with as much time as possible in advance. This will greatly maximize the likelihood that the activity can be reserved and carried out according to the convenience of your institution.
Sales: 33 2066 1363