The new and unique Degree in Artistic Creation for Video Games and Digital Media from the Institute of University Studies Amerike brings you an activity that will provide you first-hand experience:
- Learn to create your own video games
What do we offer you?
Knowing more about one of the newest professions and with more future. You can also take part in a videogame creation workshop with a group of students. There are 2 options you can choose for your school:
- Interactive conference on the videogame industry
- Work opportunities to devote to the development of video games, apps or serious games.
The practical workshop of videogame development will allow you to learn the basics of videogame development through the most used tools in the professional field, both from an artistic and technological point of view.
Where to do it?
Both the conference and the workshop can be done in two ways:
- At the facilities of the Institute of University Studies Amerike: we have the ideal spaces and the optimal computing equipment to carry out any of the two activities in our facilities. We encourage you to choose this option so that you can take advantage of your visit to our University to get to know us.
- In your own school: if it is more convenient that one of our specialists travel to your center due to logistical reasons or academic management, we can we can sort it out. If you opt for the practical workshop, it will be necessary to have a room with enough computing equipment and a good internet connection. It should also be borne in mind that some content or tools used during the workshop may be modified according to the software available on these computers.
Taking into account the approach and the contents depth that are treated in both activities, the ideal audience for these workshops are high school students coursing last semester.
The ideal student profile to attend these activities is anyone who shows any inclination towards technology, especially software and videogame development, creativity and digital business. However, this workshop can be taken by students from technological high schools as well as artistic, business or general modality.
How much is it?
These workshops are a service offered by the Institute of University Studies Amerike at no cost to make high school students aware of one of the latest –and with a greater future projection– labor market trends.
Therefore, this is a 100% free activity.
At what times?
This activity can be scheduled from Monday to Friday
At these hours:
In the mornings from 8 am to 2 pm or in the afternoons from 4 pm to 7 pm.
* You must previously check the availability of laboratories and/or teachers at the desired times, since they may already be occupied by previous reservations or other activities of the University.
How to book?
To register your school to any of the two activities (conference or workshop), or to answer any questions regarding the number of groups that can be registered, agenda or logistics for the organization of this activity, just:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3320661363
Please, have the necessary data ready to make the reservation:
- Name of the school and high-school modality.
- Desired activity and chosen place to develop it.
- Number of students (and groups) interested in attending, and what semester they are on.
- Possible dates and times in which the activity could be carried out (ideal if more than one alternative is proposed).
- Name, email and contact telephone. We guarantee that you will have an answer in less than two business days from when you send us your proposal.
If I have some students who are very interested in the world of video games or apps, who would like to attend one of these workshops or conferences, but for any reason the school is not able to register a whole group in the available times, what can we do?
No problem. All you have to do is to ask these students to contact us directly via email at email@example.com or by phone at the number 33 2066 1363 and we will arrange a date with them so they can attend the University by their own to take the workshop in any of the given schedules.
Where can I find more information about the university and/or the curriculum of this degree in video games?
The official name of this new degree is “Interactive Software Development and Video Games”, and all the information about the degree and about the University can be found in: https://amerike.edu.mx
Is there a requirement, limit or restriction to register for these activities?
No. The only requirement to be able to sign up on a specific date is to make the request at least two weeks before the scheduled date for the activity.
Take into account that it can already be a reservation on the desired date, or that for other calendar reasons it is not possible to make the reservation on that exact day. Therefore it is ideal to propose not only a specific date but also several possible alternative days and hours in which the activity can be carried out, and with as much time as possible in advance. This will greatly maximize the likelihood that the activity can be reserved and carried out according to the convenience of your institution.
Sales: 33 2066 1363